For Free in Warsaw Poland - Free Museums and Free Concerts
Warsaw is a place where you can find a lot of Free but awesome things to do. The capital of Poland offers a wide variety of free attractions, free tours, and free concerts. Also every day you can find one or more free museums to visit. Finally, you can find the complete list of free museums below!
Free things to do in Warsaw, Poland
List of FREE museums for every Day in Warsaw
Concerts and Summer Events. Free Open Cinema and more
FREE Chopin Concerts in Łazienki Królewskie Park
The concerts are every Sunday between 12:00 - 16:00 from the beginning of May until the end of September.
After the summertime, the concerts are moved to Praga Koneser Center every Sunday at 16:00
Centrum Praskie Koneser -- Plac Konesera 2, 03-736 Praga, Warszawa, Poland -
From the end of October until at least 16th of December. Check more info on Facebook.
About FREE Frederick Chopin Concerts, you can check also: University of Frederick Chopin Music - Facebook Page.
Since 1959, Chopin concerts with the participation of eminent pianists have been held at the Chopin monument in the park.
Therefore you can enjoy a great concert in a great park for Free!!
Interested in Frederick's Chopin Life? Check: CHOPIN TOURS - WARSAW & ZELAZOWA WOLA
FREE Cinema in Royal Łazienki Park in Warsaw
Every Tuesday (24 July until 4 of September from 21:00 to 24:00)
The year 2018 Information
FREE Walking Tours in Warsaw
Check our article and find all the necessary information.
FREE SUMMER CONCERTS IN WARSAW
Well, summer is gone, but keep them noted for the next year
Previous Year (2018) Concerts during Summer
- Zone Silence Festival 2018 at Museum Royal Łazienki Park in Warsaw - Every Saturday and Sunday from 30 of June until 29 of July. After this you can enjoy a Chopin FREE Concert. See above.
- International Open Air Jazz Festival at Warsaw's Old Town square - Another Free Summer Concert in Warsaw - June 30th - August 25th, 2018, Warsaw, Old Town Square, 7 PM, FREE entrance
- Summer Promenade concerts in the Morskie Oko Park at the Szustra Palace - From July 1st until September 2nd and Every Sunday. Enjoy Free Summer Concerts. Different Style of Music. Polkas, Serenades, Tango, Swing, Jazz, classical and more.
- The Music Gardens Festival (Festiwal Ogrody Muzyczne) - From 1st of July until 31 of July. Concerts and screenings – featuring classical music, ballet, and opera. The event take place in Royal Castle courtyard.
- From July 6 and until the end of September. Every Friday and Saturday at 21:30. Multimedia Fountain Park Special Show. See more info and how to get there
POLAND SEE MORE - WEEKEND FOR HALF PRICES
Polska zobacz więcej - Weekend za pół ceny
The nationwide promotional campaign, to which entrepreneurs from the tourist industry report their offers, and tourists - use them at reduced prices. In 2018 was the weekend of October 5-7.
Take a Free tour in Wilanów Palace in Warsaw
Started from February 4/2018, weekend walks that focus on the history and design of the palace interiors. For the price of the ticket to the palace.
You can listen to educators talking about the stages of the building of the residence, the architects, painters, sculptors involved, and its famous owner - King Jan III.
More info on Wilanów Palace page
Free attractions the whole of November in Warsaw
The event called Darmowy Listopad.
For the whole month November, you can enjoy for FREE the three attractions in Warsaw together with the Wawel Castle in Krakow.
- Royal Castle in Warsaw Museum - Zamek Królewski w Warszawie - Muzeum
- Royal Baths Museum - Museum Łazienki Królewskie
- Museum of the Palace of King John III in Wilanów - Museum Pałacu Króla Jana III w Wilanowie
- Krakow: Wawel Castle - Zamek Królewski na Wawelu
Long Night of the museums in Poland
When Warsaw embarked on the Night of Museums venture 14 years ago, the project involved 11 institutions, all of the museums,” said Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz.
"In 2016 there were more than 250 institutions participating in the Night of Museums. Despite this multitude and variety, the Night of Museums has not lost its original profile.
Therefore remains true to its core objective of the promoting museum collections.
Long Night of the museums 2019
Information about the Night of the Museum 2019 will be added in this page as soon as they are available.
Address - Free Day - Free things to do in Warsaw
Free Museums every Day in Warsaw
Asia and Pacific Museum -- Solec 24 -- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00-18:00 -- Free Entry Every Day
Museum of Modern Art (Muzeum Sztuki Nowoczesnej) -- ul. Pańska 3 -- Free entry Every Day Except Monday
GasWorks Museum -- Kasprzaka 25 -- Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 14.00 -- Free Entry Every Day
Free Museums on Sunday in Warsaw
Royal Castle in Warsaw - Museum -- Plac Zamkowy 4 -- Sunday Free Entry
National Museum of Archeology -- Długa 52 -- Sunday Free entry
Museum Palace Wilanów (Muzeum Pałac w Wilanowie) -- ul. St. Kostki Potockiego 10/16 -- Sunday Free Entry
Museum of the Polish Army (Muzeum Wojska Polskiego) -- Al. Jerozolimskie 3 -- Sunday Free Entry
Warsaw Uprising Museum (Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego) -- ul. Grzybowska 79 -- Sunday Free Entry
Fotoplastkon -- Al. Jerozolimskie 51 -- Sunday Free Entry
Free Museums on Monday in Warsaw
Poster Museum (Muzeum Plakatu) -- ul. St. Kostki Potockiego 10/16 -- Monday Free Entry
Warsaw Railway Museum -- 3 Towarowa Street -- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm -- http://www.stacjamuzeum.pl
Free Museums on Tuesday in Warsaw
Museum of Caricature and Cartoon Art (Muzeum Karykatury) -- ul. Kozia 11 -- Tuesday Free Entry
National Museum (Muzeum Narodowe) -- Al. Jerozolimskie 3 -- Tuesday Free Entry to permanents exhibitions
Free Museums on Wednesday in Warsaw
Fryderyk Chopin Museum (Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina) -- ul. Okólnik 1 -- Wednesday Free Entry
Free Museums on Thursday in Warsaw
Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews - Thursday - Free entry
Museum of Independence -- Aleja Solidarności 62 -- Thursday - Free entry
Lazienki Museum Complex -- ul Ujazdowskie - Thursday - Free Entry. Depend on which building.
Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle (Centrum Sztuki Współczesnej Zamek Ujazdowski) -- ul. Jazdów 2 -- Thursday Free Entry - See below more info
Zachęta National Gallery of Art (Narodowa Galeria Sztuki Zachęta) -- pl. Małachowskiego 3 -- Thursday Free Entry
Free Museums on Saturday in Warsaw
Museum of Sports and Tourism -- Coast Gdynia 4 -- Saturday - Free entry
Royal Łazienki Park FREE Thursdays - More Info on what to see
Every Thursday is the day of free entry to the facilities of the Royal Łazienki Park. Individual tours only (there is no possibility of guided tours), reservations are not valid.
The Łazienki Królewskie Museum, called "the happiest place in Warsaw", was the summer residence of King Stanisław August. It consists of classicistic monuments and historical gardens.
You can relax, observe nature, and deepen your knowledge of Enlightenment ideas, visiting such pearls of European architecture as:
- Palace on the Isle -- One of the most valuable Polish monuments in the classical style, with the Royal Gallery of Paintings. More Info.
- THE ROYAL THEATRE AND THE OLD ORANGERY -- Royal Gallery of Sculpture and the Royal Theater. More Info.
- THE MYŚLEWICKI PALACE -- More Info.
- THE WHITE PAVILION -- Houses the King’s Collection of Prints. More Info.
- OFFICER CADETS SCHOOL -- More Info.
- Frederick Chopin's Monument -- See also information about the FREE concerts during Summer Sundays.
- Other permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Hope you enjoy our list of Free things to do in Warsaw Poland!
The list is often updated and we are trying to keep track of the most important.
Due to the fact, there is a lot going on we might miss somethings.
We also share special one time Free Tours and Events on Facebook Page.
We suggest that you follow our page so you get updated.
Articles Most People Read
- Poland money - Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- Why you should spend Christmas in Poland and New Year in Warsaw
- ΜΟΥΣΕΙΟ ΑΟΥΣΒΙΤΣ I - ΞΕΝΑΓΗΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ
- Η ΖΩΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΒΑΡΣΟΒΙΑ, ΚΟΣΤΟΣ ΖΩΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ
- Awesome places outside Warsaw - Enjoy the Nature from Warsaw
- Breakfast for just 1 zloty in Warsaw - Śniadanie za złotówkę
- For Free in Warsaw Poland - Free Museums and Free Concerts
- Warsaw Poland, Warszawa - Life, Cost of Life and How to find Job
- How to get FREE Walking Tours in Poland
Warsaw - Hotel Special Offers!
Some links on this page are affiliate links. Meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission. Only if you click through and book a tour or a hotel.
I recommend only known products and World Wide, personally Tested Companies!
Many images on this website come from Pixabay - Free License.
Others images are mine and for the rest, I should have a link to the source of the picture.