Free in Warsaw Poland - Museums and More
Warsaw is a place where you can find a Free museum to visit every single day of the week. Also, free concerts and free activities to do with kids, especially in the summer.
Free things to do in Warsaw, Poland
List of Free Museums in Warsaw - Free Concerts and More.
FREE Chopin Concerts in Łazienki Królewskie Park
The concerts are taking place every Sunday between 12:00 - 16:00 from the beginning of May until the end of September during the summer. The location is shown in the picture above, just under the F. Chopin monument in the Łazienki Park in Warsaw.
This Year (2020), there will be also Free Chopin music piano recitals at Plac Konesera every Friday at 19:00 the whole of July and August.
Location: Plac (square) Konesera, Centrum Praskie Koneser (Praga) -- More Info: Facebook Event.
During the winter, the concerts are moved to Praga Koneser Center every Sunday at 16:00.
Location: Centrum Praskie Koneser -- Plac Konesera 2, 03-736 Praga, Warszawa, Poland.
From the end of October until at least the 16th of December.
About FREE Frederick Chopin Concerts, you can check also: University of Frederick Chopin Music - Facebook Page. Since 1959, Chopin concerts with the participation of eminent pianists have been held at the Chopin monument in the park.
Therefore you can enjoy a great concert in a great park for Free! In case you are a fun of Frederick Chopin, see also: CHOPIN TOURS - WARSAW & ZELAZOWA WOLA
Open-air theater for FREE at Plac Konesera
Location: Plac (square) Konesera, Centrum Praskie Koneser (Praga)
Every Thursday at 17:30 for the whole of July (Performances by Teatr Polonia and Och-Teatr)
More Info: Facebook
In English for FREE: "Walk around the Z00"
Saturdays: June 27, July 25, and August 29 at 11.00 and 12.30. In order to take part, all the participants need to have a valid ticket to the Warsaw ZOO.
Well-versed volunteers will happily show you around the zoological garden. They'll share with you their knowledge and animal stories, which are as fascinating and breathtaking as they get!
Whether you are a foreigner visiting Warsaw or just want to brush up on your English skills, here you can spend quality time with perfect surroundings and people!
More Information in English: Facebook Event
FREE Cinema in Royal Łazienki Park in Warsaw
At least it was last, year. We are hoping that it will be also this year. The free cinema was taking place every Tuesday (24 July until 4 of September from 21:00 to 24:00).
More Information can be found on the Park website. See: «https://www.lazienki-krolewskie.pl/en/aktualnosci/kino-letnie-w-amfiteatrze»
Free Walking Tours in Warsaw
I have tried the Orange Umbrella which is one of the most famous for free tours in Warsaw. Below are the images for the schedules of the tours and all information you need in order to book.
In case you are looking for more information, other companies and other cities, please read here Free Walking Tours In Poland.
Summer Concerts for Free in Warsaw
Summer is my favorite time in Warsaw. People get out, nature is at its best, no smog in the air and there are a lot of free events just around the corner! Some of the free concerts taking place usually in Warsaw:
- The Music Gardens Festival (Festiwal Ogrody Muzyczne) - From 1st of July until 31 of July. The event takes place in the Royal Castle courtyard.
- From July 6 and until the end of September. Every Friday and Saturday at 21:30. Multimedia Fountain Park Special Show.
26th International Open Air Festival (Jazz na Starówce) - 2020
Free jazz concerts at the Old Town of Warsaw on the stage of the Old Town Market.
Every Saturday at 19:00 until the end of August
More Info: «http://www.jazznastarowce.pl/index.php?jazz=jazz-old-town-square»
Free open-air jazz concert in Mokotów (2020)
Location: Park Dreszera (a park between Puławska, Odyńca, Krasickiego, and Ursynowska Streets)
Starting at 17:00 - Nearly Every Saturday (July and August)
More Info: Facebook Event
Free ‘swing step’ dancing event at Plac Konesera (2020)
Dance, music, and the atmosphere of the 1930s-1950s.
Location: Plac (square) Konesera, Centrum Praskie Koneser (Praga)
Every Sunday in July and August starting at 15:00.
POLAND SEE MORE - WEEKEND FOR HALF PRICES
Polska zobacz więcej - Weekend za pół ceny
Due to the need to reduce the risk related to the possible spread of the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus pandemics, it was decided to halt the promotion of the POLAND SEE MORE - WEEKEND AT HALF PRICE for now.
Starting with the next edition of POLAND SEE MORE - WEEKEND AT HALF PRICE it shall be increasing the number of promotional activities intended to encourage more tourists to join.
Free tour in Wilanów Palace (Warsaw)
Started from February 4/2018, weekend walks that focus on the history and design of the palace interiors. For the price of the ticket to the palace.
You can listen to educators talking about the stages of the building of the residence, the architects, painters, sculptors involved, and its famous owner - King Jan III.
You will decipher the symbolism hidden in paintings and sculptures, as well as the functions of rooms and objects that can be found on the sightseeing route.
More info on Wilanów Palace page
The whole of November Free
This event is named Darmowy Listopad, which means Free November. The idea is that for the whole month of November, you can enjoy FREE the below attractions/
- Royal Castle in Warsaw Museum - Zamek Królewski w Warszawie - Muzeum
- Royal Baths Museum - Museum Łazienki Królewskie
- Museum of the Palace of King John III in Wilanów - Museum Pałacu Króla Jana III w Wilanowie
- Krakow: Wawel Castle - Zamek Królewski na Wawelu
Διασκεδάστε - Party with a Guide in Warsaw
Long Night of the museums in Poland (Noc Muzeów)
During that night, all the museums taking part, are free for the whole night. When Warsaw embarked on the Night of Museums venture 14 years ago, the project involved 11 institutions, all of the museums,” said Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz.
In 2016 there were more than 250 institutions participating in the Night of Museums. Despite this multitude and variety, the Night of Museums has not lost its original profile. Therefore remains true to its core objective of promoting museum collections.
Night of the museums, Warsaw 2021
The Night of Museums for 2021 will take place on May 15 in Warsaw. With amazing exhibitions, cultural events, and the iconic bus and tram parade. Many interesting places, online attractions, and external activities that you can admire while walking around the Capital City of Warsaw.
More information on: Night of the Museums - Warsaw.
Read About the Warsaw Uprising
Find your Hotel in Warsaw
Free Museums every Day in Warsaw
- Asia and Pacific Museum -- Solec 24 -- Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00-18:00 -- Free Entry Every Day
- Museum of Modern Art (Muzeum Sztuki Nowoczesnej) -- ul. Pańska 3 -- Free entry Every Day Except Monday
- GasWorks Museum -- Kasprzaka 25 -- Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 14.00 -- Free Entry Every Day
Sunday Free in Warsaw
- Royal Castle in Warsaw - Museum -- Plac Zamkowy 4 -- Sunday Free Entry (It is also FREE the whole November)
- National Museum of Archeology -- Długa 52 -- Sunday Free entry
- Museum Palace Wilanów (Muzeum Pałac w Wilanowie) -- ul. St. Kostki Potockiego 10/16
- Museum of the Polish Army (Muzeum Wojska Polskiego) -- Al. Jerozolimskie 3
- Warsaw Uprising Museum (Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego) -- ul. Grzybowska 79
- Fotoplastkon -- Al. Jerozolimskie 51
Monday Free Museums
- Poster Museum (Muzeum Plakatu) -- ul. St. Kostki Potockiego 10/16
- Warsaw Railway Museum -- 3 Towarowa Street -- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday Free Museums in Warsaw
- Museum of Caricature and Cartoon Art (Muzeum Karykatury) -- ul. Kozia 11
- National Museum (Muzeum Narodowe) -- Al. Jerozolimskie 3 -- Free Entry to permanents exhibitions
Wednesday For Free
- Fryderyk Chopin Museum (Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina) -- ul. Okólnik 1 -- Wednesday Free Entry
Thursday For Free
- Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews - Thursday - Free entry
- Museum of Warsaw - The entrance to the core exhibition is free of charge - See more: Warsaw Museum
- Museum of Independence -- Aleja Solidarności 62 -- Thursday - Free entry
- Lazienki Museum Complex -- ul Ujazdowskie - Thursday - Free Entry. It depends on which building.
- Centre for Contemporary Art Ujazdowski Castle (Centrum Sztuki Współczesnej Zamek Ujazdowski) -- ul. Jazdów 2 -- Thursday Free Entry - See below more info
- Zachęta National Gallery of Art (Narodowa Galeria Sztuki Zachęta) -- pl. Małachowskiego 3 -- Thursday Free Entry
Saturday Free in Warsaw
- Museum of Sports and Tourism -- Coast Gdynia 4 -- Saturday - Free entry
Royal Łazienki Park FREE Thursdays
You might be wondering what is worth seeing in Royal Łazienki Park?
Every Thursday is the day of free entry to the facilities of the Royal Łazienki Park.
Individual tours only (there is no possibility of guided tours), reservations are not valid.
The Łazienki Królewskie Museum, called "the happiest place in Warsaw", was the summer residence of King Stanisław August.
It consists of classicistic monuments and historical gardens.
You can relax, observe nature, and deepen your knowledge of Enlightenment ideas, visiting such pearls of European architecture as:
- Palace on the Isle -- One of the most valuable Polish monuments in the classical style, with the Royal Gallery of Paintings.
- THE ROYAL THEATRE AND THE OLD ORANGERY -- Royal Gallery of Sculpture and the Royal Theater.
- THE MYŚLEWICKI PALACE
- THE WHITE PAVILION -- Houses the King’s Collection of Prints.
- OFFICER CADETS SCHOOL
- Frederick Chopin's Monument -- See also information about the FREE concerts during Summer Sundays.
- Other permanent and temporary exhibitions.
I hope you enjoy the list of Free Museums in Warsaw Poland!
Have you found something for this article?
Read More About Warsaw
See also: Warsaw Ghetto Uprising & World War II
Articles Most People Read
- Poland money: Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- Easter in Poland: Traditions, Eggs and Basket
- Ζωή στην Βαρσοβία, Κόστος και Πώς να Βρείτε Δουλειά
- 20 Pictures from Poland to Fall in Love
- Best of Warsaw Countryside, Especially with Kids
- Άουσβιτς ΙΙ Μπίρκεναου, το μεγαλύτερο Κέντρο Εξόντωσης
- Best places to Party in Warsaw, Poland
- Μουσείο Άουσβιτς Ι, Ξενάγηση και Ιστορία
- How is the weather in Poland Lately
Some links on this page are affiliate links. Meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will earn a small commission, only if you book something through my links!
I recommend only the best known companies and products!
Many images on this website come from Pixabay - Free License.
Other images are mine and for the rest, I should have a link to the source of the picture.
Things Change from Time to Time! Have you seen anything wrong? Please send a message in order to correct it!