Frederick Chopin in Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola
Follow the footsteps of Poland's greatest composer, Frederic Chopin in Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola. The birthplace of F. Chopin is located very close to Warsaw. He lived nearly half of his life in Warsaw, so there is a lot to track related to his life.
Frederick Chopin lived half of his life in Warsaw
His heart was brought to Warsaw after he died
During his final days, Frédéric Chopin made this horrible request
His heart should be taken out from his body and sent back to his home country,
knowing full well that his body would never leave Paris
See also How to visit the Bialowieza Forest
F. Chopin Tours in Warsaw
2-Hour Chopin's Life Walking Tour
It is a fact that Frederic's Chopin music still plays in Warsaw! There are free concerts in town and there is also a Frederic Chopin museum.
You can also find workbench across the city where you can listen to his music, like the one below.
The front view of Frederic Chopin birthplace house
This is a chill-out tour for 2 hours on the trail of F. Chopin. Travel back in time and to the 19th century in Warsaw.
You will see the places Chopin lived and spent his time.
Discovering what shaped his personality and music and learn why he left Poland and he couldn't return back.
- Discover the places where Chopin grew up and performed his first concerts
Find out what shaped Chopin’s personality and musical creativity
- Visit the Church of the Holy Cross where his heart is located
- Listen to his music
Warsaw’s most famous resident, Frederick Chopin, a great pianist, and a world-famous composer.
The musical genius spent 20 years of his life in Warsaw and left his footsteps all over the capital of Poland.
He grew up, learned music, made friends, and gave his first-ever concerts here.
He met his first love in Warsaw and many years later he asked his heart to come back.
Cafe in Sanniki Palace
This 2-hour walking tour will walk you on the trail of Chopin on a journey back in time.
Furthermore, you will visit the interactive Chopin Museum, one of the most modern biographical museums in Europe.
You will also experience the Saxon Garden, the Radziwił Palace, and the Church of the Holy Cross.
You are also going to learn many fascinating facts about Chopin’s life and biography.
- Certified tour guide
- Guided tour of Chopin Museum
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up from hotels/apartments in the city center
The birthplace of Frederick Chopin from Warsaw
Half-Day Chopin Private Tour to Zelazowa Wola
You are going to see Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola, the birthplace of Chopin. Have a coffee break at Honoratka Cafe.
In this cafe Frederic used to meet with his friends. His favorite dessert was a rum and chocolate chestnut mousse.
What you are going to see
This sightseeing tour is around 4-hours.
Visit places connected with the childhood of world-famous pianist and composer Frederic Chopin on this half-day tour from Warsaw.
Enjoy a short trip to the nearby village of Zelazowa Wola.
It is here that Frederic Chopin was born, and a museum dedicated to the composer is located in the preserved annex of the former Chopin family home.
- Explore the birthplace of Frederic Chopin
- View early manuscripts penned by Chopin
- Learn about Frederic Chopin's early life
- Stroll through the museum's beautiful botanical garden
- Visit a 16th-century fortified church
- Services of an expert local guide English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, Polish or German
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fee to Zelazowa Wola Frederic Chopin Museum (EUR 8 per person, closed on Mondays)
Please remember to select a language for your tour during booking.
Frederic Chopin In Warsaw
Have you Find an Interesting F. Chopin Tour?
Check also some FREE Things to do in Warsaw
FREE Chopin concerts in Warsaw the whole Year
Articles Most People Read
- Best places to Party in Warsaw, Poland
- Easter in Poland: Traditions, Eggs and Basket
- Warsaw & Krakow Airports - How to Get to the City center
- Ζωή στην Βαρσοβία, Κόστος και Πώς να Βρείτε Δουλειά
- Poland money: Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- Μουσείο Άουσβιτς Ι, Ξενάγηση και Ιστορία
- Έλληνες στο Άουσβιτς: Επίσημα Στοιχεία και Ιστορίες Επιζώντων
- How to visit the Wolf's Lair from Warsaw
- 20 Pictures from Poland to Fall in Love
Some links on this page are affiliate links. Meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will earn a small commission, only if you book something through my links!
I recommend only the best-known companies and products!
Many images on this website come from Pixabay - Free License.
Other images are mine and for the rest, I should have a link to the source of the picture.