Frederick Chopin in Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola
Follow the footsteps of Poland's greatest composer, Frederic Chopin in Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola. The birthplace of F. Chopin is located very close to Warsaw. He lived nearly half of his life in Warsaw, so there are a lot to track related to his life.
Frederyck Chopin lived half of his life in Warsaw
His heart was brought to Warsaw after he died
During his final days, Frédéric Chopin made this horrible request
"His heart should be taken out from his body and sent back to his home country,
knowing full well that his body would never leave Paris"
See also: How to visit the Bialowieza Forest
F. Chopin Tours in Warsaw
Footsteps of Chopin Walking Tour
It is fact that Frederic's Chopin music still plays in Warsaw! There are free concerts in town and there is also a Frederic Chopin museum. You can also find workbench across the city where you can listen to his music, like the one below.
The front view of Frederic Chopin birthplace house
- Learn the history of the famous Polish composer - Frederic Chopin
- Listen to beautiful music, which was composed by Chopin
- Informative, friendly and professional guides
- The tour is a 3 hours walking tour in Warsaw
This amazing tour will take you around Warsaw to track the steps of Frederic Chopin. You are going to see places which are connected with Chopin life in Warsaw
- His family home,
- Palaces where he performed his concerts
- The church were his heart is buried
You are also going to learn many fascinating facts about Chopin’s life and biography.
Cafe in Sanniki Palace
If it’s Sunday you will have the chance to listen to modern artists performing Chopin’s music in one of the most beautiful parks in Warsaw, the Lazienki. The concerts are for FREE.
F. Chopin music is famous around the world. He spent most of his life in Paris but gave concerts all over Europe.
Although abroad, he was very devoted the revolutionary movements that took place in Poland in the first half of the 19th century. Chopin, as many other famous artists of the period, died young.
He was 39 when he lost his long battle against tuberculosis. His body is buried in France, but Chopin’s heart was transported to Poland and buried in Warsaw according to his last wish.
Tour Price depend on the number of participants.
Check the prices according to your date and group.
Prices start from €12 for big groups and the tour is €94 for one person
The birthplace of Frederick Chopin from Warsaw
Half-Day Chopin Tour to Zelazowa Wola
You are going to see Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola, the birthplace of Chopin. Have a coffee break at Honoratka Cafe.
In this cafe Frederic used to meet with his friends. His favorite dessert was a rum and chocolate chestnut mousse.
- Enjoy the scenery of the Mazovian countryside
- Have a coffee break at Chopin favorite Cafe
- Visit the Frederic Chopin Museum at Ostrogski Castle
- Wheelchair accessible
What you are going to see
- Lazienki Garden
- Belvedere Palace
- Warsaw Univesity
- The Academy of Fine Arts
- Holy Cross Church
- Convent of the Holy Visit
- Presidential Palace
- Saxon Garden
- Ostrogski Castle: Frederic Chopin Museum
- Żelazowa Wola, the birthplace of Frederic Chopin
- Professional guide speaking: English, Spanish, Russian, French, or German
- Transportation by bus/ coach
- No other costs
Love Cycling? (Summer)
This F. Chopin Tour is a lifetime Experience
From Warsaw: Chopin and Nature Cycling 4-hour Trip + 2 Hours to Travel Back (Total 6 Hours) - More info and Booking
Enjoy a wonderful 4-hour Masovian culture and nature sightseeing trip plus 2-hours of return traveling time.
Experience two completely different aspects of Masovian culture. The first part of the trip allows you to see the amazing nature of Kampinos National Park.
The participants will ride for about 30 km on bikes over dunes covered with pine forest, vast steppes without any trees but also on swamps and water meadows.
Visit two nature reserves with trees that are hundreds of years old, including the "Krzywa Góra," a true habitat for animals of primeval forests with badgers, boars, elks but also columbines, cranes, storks and many more.
In the second part of the trip, see a place connected to Frédéric Chopin – a famous world-class Polish composer.
Here in Żelazowa Wola, Chopin was born and his music cannot be understood without dipping into Masovian nature from which he took inspiration.
From the top, see his manor and its surroundings of Masovian fields and meadows.
All above Frederyck Chopin Tours are value for Money
Check FREE Things to do in Warsaw,
Find FREE Chopin concerts in Warsaw the whole Year
Articles Most People Read
- Poland money - Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- Events & Concerts in Poland - Greek Events
- Η ΖΩΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΒΑΡΣΟΒΙΑ, ΚΟΣΤΟΣ ΖΩΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ
- Breakfast for just 1 zloty in Warsaw - Śniadanie za złotówkę
- ΜΟΥΣΕΙΟ ΑΟΥΣΒΙΤΣ I - ΞΕΝΑΓΗΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ
- For Free in Warsaw Poland - Free Museums and Free Concerts
- Why you should spend Christmas in Poland and New Year in Warsaw
- Warsaw Poland, Warszawa - Life, Cost of Life and How to find Job
- Awesome places outside Warsaw - Enjoy the Nature from Warsaw
Frederic Chopin Concerts In Warsaw
Some links on this page are affiliate links. Meaning, at no extra cost to you, i will earn commission. Only if you click through and book a tour or a hotel.
Commissions are the only source of income. I recommend known products and World Wide, personally Tested Companies!
I am doing my best to help you plan your trip to Poland. Any feedbback is also appreciated!