Polish Food Tour and Vodka Tasting in Warsaw
Taste traditional Polish food. Discover why the Poles complain about the quality of the bread. Food without vodka, cannot be so you are going to taste Polish vodka as well.
Traditional Polish food Tours in Warsaw
Discover the Polish food and culture in Warsaw
The best travel souvenir to Take Home
Why Polish Food and Vodka taste?
You spent a beautiful evening tasting the amazing Polish cuisine. The best way to discover the Polish tradition.
When you think about Polish cuisine, there is probably one thing that immediately pops up into your mind. Pierogi (dumplings), the most famous Polish dish.
The Polish Food and Vodka taste Tour gives you the opportunity to taste fantastic Polish dishes and hear some stories behind them.
Polish Food Tour in Warsaw (4 Hours)
Discover what pierogi, gołąbki and schabowy are on this amazing food tour in Warsaw. Experience the flavors of the Polish cuisine.
Kwaśnica Traditional Food
Learn about the local food culture and history, and hear fascinating stories about the Polish relationship to their gastronomy.
Food Tour Highlights
- Learn about pierogi, gołąbki and schabowy
- Try a variety of delicious Polish cheeses
- Discover what a traditional Polish dinner consists of
- Go to 4-6 carefully selected establishments to eat the equivalent of a full meal
- Learn what a traditional Warsaw dessert has to do with a bridge
- Get written information about the dishes you try
- Approximately 10 tastings plates (including starters, appetizers, soups, main courses and dessert)
- Bilingual guide
- Water in most venues
- Tasting of Polish vodka
- Written summary of the tour and tips on recommended places
The golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve the amount of food that will make a table collapse. If you enjoy Polish food, you may be sure that a tour makes for a full meal with a dessert.
It will be a good idea to eat just breakfast. Please, skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything
Must be Minimim 2 people to book this foor Tour in Warsaw
The Ultimate Warsaw Vodka Tour
Get to an amazing Polish Vodka journey in Warsaw. Get familiar with the vodka culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour vodka tasting tour in Warsaw.
Visit 3-4 different shot bars to taste 6-7 different types of vodka. Listen to some drinking stories and anecdotes and ask any vodka related question you like! It will be a lot of Fun!
Minimum 2 people to Run - Start Time at 17:00 - This is not a Pub Crawl, It is a cultural Tour
- Taste different kinds of vodka and typical appetizers
- Visit the best and most distinctive shot bars in Warsaw
- Discover Warsaw and Poland from a different perspective
A local guide will take you to the best bars, and tell you stories and anecdotes along the way.
Do you know that Poland is one of the world’s best vodka producers. Many people believe that the Poles have a glass of vodka for breakfast, then one for lunch, and another before going to bed!
During the Vodka taste tour in Warsaw
- Learn to separate fact from fiction
- Discover which Polish vodkas are the best, or indeed if they have any flavor at all.
- Learn how vodka is produced
- Vodka was invented in Poland or Russia? You are going to find out!
Meet at 17:00 at the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (it's the one with a big palm tree in the middle). You have to be above 18 and healhty!
Interested to learn the secrets of the Polish cuisine?
See our: Polish Cooking Classes in Warsaw
The best Travel souvenir from Poland
Are you interested to learn the secrets of Polish Pierogi? Send a message
Find the Cheapest Hotels in Warsaw
Articles Most People Read
- Poland money - Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- ΜΟΥΣΕΙΟ ΑΟΥΣΒΙΤΣ I - ΞΕΝΑΓΗΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ
- For Free in Warsaw Poland - Free Museums and Free Concerts
- Η ΖΩΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΒΑΡΣΟΒΙΑ, ΚΟΣΤΟΣ ΖΩΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ
- ΑΟΥΣΒΙΤΣ ΙΙ - ΜΠΙΡΚΕΝΑΟΥ, ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ ΕΞΟΝΤΩΣΗΣ
- Why you should spend Christmas in Poland and New Year in Warsaw
- How to get FREE Walking Tours in Poland
- How to visit Wolf's Lair from Warsaw
- Warsaw Poland, Warszawa - Life, Cost of Life and How to find Job
FOOD Tours and VODKA Tours in Warsaw
Warsaw - Hotel Special Offers!