Polish Food Tour and Vodka Tasting in Warsaw
Taste traditional Polish food. Discover why the Poles complain about the quality of the bread. Food without vodka, cannot be so you are going to taste Polish vodka as well.
Traditional Polish food Tours in Warsaw
Discover the Polish food and culture in Warsaw
The best travel souvenir to Take Home
Polish Vodka Taste in Warsaw
Are you ready to discover the magic world of Polish Vodka? You might belong to the group of people who thinks that only the Russians are producing good Vodka?
Then its time to know the whole truth. This is a Private Polish Vodka Taste. Get ready for a lot of fun, listen to amazing stories, and spend a wonderful fun time in Warsaw.
Try 7 different shots of high-quality vodka, however of 20ml each, and start getting in a good mood.
To make it more Polish style, you are going to get also 3 types of Polish food bites. It's not like a dinner, but you have the chance to try also some Polish Vodka delights.
The vodka will include different types, from top quality ones (Goldwasser with pieces of gold inside or Baczewski), through herbal vodkas to flavored ones to try different things at the end.
- 7 shots of premium & regional vodka shots
- 3 food pairings to accompany the vodka
- vodka expert teaches how to properly drink vodka
- knowledge of productions process & history
- stories on culture (incl. drinking habits in communism)
Availability is Monday-Sunday between 15:00 - 22:00
- Groups (2-4 people): €42 per person
- Groups (5-9 people): €38 per person
- Groups (10+ people): €30 per person
Why Polish Food and Vodka taste?
You spent a beautiful evening tasting the amazing Polish cuisine. The best way to discover Polish tradition.
When you think about Polish cuisine, there is probably one thing that immediately pops up into your mind. Pierogi (dumplings), the most famous Polish dish.
The Polish Food and Vodka taste Tour gives you the opportunity to taste fantastic Polish dishes and hear some stories behind them.
Polish Food Tour in Warsaw (4 Hours)
Discover what pierogi, gołąbki, and schabowy are on this amazing food tour in Warsaw. Experience the flavors of the Polish cuisine.
Learn about the local food culture and history, and hear fascinating stories about the Polish relationship to their gastronomy.
Food Tour Highlights
- Learn about pierogi, gołąbki and schabowy
- Try a variety of delicious Polish cheeses
- Discover what a traditional Polish dinner consists of
- Go to 4-6 carefully selected establishments to eat the equivalent of a full meal
- Learn what a traditional Warsaw dessert has to do with a bridge
- Get written information about the dishes you try
READ ALSO: Famous Polish People
- Approximately 10 tastings plates (including starters, appetizers, soups, main courses, and dessert)
- Bilingual guide
- Water in most venues
- Tasting of Polish vodka
- A written summary of the tour and tips on recommended places
The golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve the amount of food that will make a table collapse.
If you enjoy Polish food, you may be sure that a tour makes for a full meal with a dessert.
It will be a good idea to eat just breakfast. Please, skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything
Minimum 2 people - Book this food Tour in Warsaw
The Ultimate Warsaw Vodka Tour
Get to an amazing Polish Vodka journey in Warsaw. Get familiar with the vodka culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour vodka tasting tour in Warsaw.
Visit 3-4 different shot bars to taste 6-7 different types of vodka.
Listen to some drinking stories and anecdotes and ask any vodka related question you like! It will be a lot of fun!
Minimum 2 people to Run - Start Time at 17:00 - This is not a Pub Crawl, It is a cultural Tour
- Taste different kinds of vodka and typical appetizers
- Visit the best and most distinctive shot bars in Warsaw
- Discover Warsaw and Poland from a different perspective
A local guide will take you to the best bars, and tell you stories and anecdotes along the way.
Do you know that Poland is one of the world’s best vodka producers?
Many people believe that the Poles have a glass of vodka for breakfast, then one for lunch, and another before going to bed!
READ ALSO: How to Plan a DIY Trip to Poland & Save
During the Vodka taste tour in Warsaw
- Learn to separate fact from fiction
- Discover which Polish vodkas are the best, or indeed if they have any flavor at all.
- Learn how vodka is produced
- Vodka was invented in Poland or Russia? You are going to find out!
Meet at 17:00 at the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (it's the one with a big palm tree in the middle). You have to be above 18 and healthy!
From €79 p.p. br>
Find Your Hotel in Warsaw
Interested to learn the secrets of the Polish cuisine?
Polish Cooking Classes in Warsaw Is the best Travel souvenir from Poland
Find the Cheapest Hotels in Warsaw
Articles Most People Read
- Best places to Party in Warsaw, Poland
- Warsaw & Krakow Airports - How to Get to the City center
- Easter in Poland: Traditions, Eggs and Basket
- Ζωή στην Βαρσοβία, Κόστος και Πώς να Βρείτε Δουλειά
- Poland money: Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- Why to spend Christmas in Poland and New Year in Warsaw
- 20 Pictures from Poland to Fall in Love
- How to visit the Wolf's Lair from Warsaw
- Best of Warsaw Countryside, Especially with Kids
Some links on this page are affiliate links. Meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will earn a small commission, only if you book something through my links!
I recommend only the best-known companies and products!
Many images on this website come from Pixabay - Free License.
Other images are mine and for the rest, I should have a link to the source of the picture.