Have fun in Krakow! Greg and Tom Beer House Hostel
Krakow is well known for its vibrant nightlife - the center has more bars and clubs per sq. km than any other city in Europe. Where else you can have fun if not in Krakow? Make sure you hit all the hottest spots of the city and have a great fun in Krakow with these Tours!
You are definitely going to have fun in Krakow
Meet new people, enjoy a great atmosphere and high quality services
Take one of the tours below and have Fun in Krakow!
What else to do in Krakow?
Recommend you to stay at the Greg&Tom Beer House Hostel
Greg&Tom Party Hostel!
Krakow pub crawl - Have fun!
Please note the Dress-code: (no sports clothes) essential for the clubs. For pub crawl you must be over 18 years old.
What is included in this Party Tour in Krakow
- English speaking guide(s)
- Welcome shots for the very beginning to get warm
- 60 minutes of unlimited beer, wine and free shots - This is the time you get drunk
- Last stop is always a club open until 4-5 am
- FREE entrance to the Club.
The Tour cost only €14,14 per person and you can BOOK HERE
Club and Bar Crawl Tour in Krakow
This guided Krakow club & pub crawl visits four different nightclubs. The tour includes a 1-hour open bar, free welcome shots, professional party guides, a photographer and VIP Club entry.
With this setup you are definitely going to enjoy the night!!
An age old recipe for a wild time, join us for a naughty night of dancing, drinking and all the extras you probably wouldn't want your mother knowing about - please note that you have to be 18+ to join the Kraków Krawl tour.
This Tour starts from €15 per person and you can BOOK HERE
Krakow Vodka and Culture Tour (3 hours)
This is for higher level drinking and having fun. Highly recommended for people above 35 that are interested in culture and nice drunk conversations with other people.
Discover the delectable bites and cultural delights of Krakow on a 3-hour vodka and culture tour.
At four traditional Polish restaurants and pubs, you’ll sample 7 different types of vodka and feast on food selected to complement Poland’s national beverage.
During the small-group tour — limited to only eight participants — you’ll learn about the significance of vodka in Poland's culinary culture and receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
Did you know that Polish vodka is widely believed to be some of the best in the world? We certainly think so! If you’d like to find out for yourself, you should definitely join us for our vodka and culture tour.
On this 3-hour walking, talking, and drinking tour we’ll take you to 4 local pubs and restaurants, sampling quality vodkas paired with snacks.
This tour start from €52 per person and you can BOOK HERE.
More fun tour ideas in Krakow
- Vodka Festival Tour Krakow - Best Vodka selection served in a private common area! - Book Online from €11,79
- 3-hour walking and drinking tour through 3 of the coolest craft beer pubs that allow you to taste 10 different types of craft beer. - Book From €37
Talking about having Fun in Krakow
Stay in one of the two amazing Party Hostels of Krakow
-- and --
Mostly for young people or people who feel young!
This is where they start the Crawling!
Let's find some good reasons why someone should book the Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel or the Greg & Tom Party Hostel if it's going mostly to have fun in Krakow.
- Excellent Locations - Both Greg & Tom Beer House Hostel and Greg & Tom Party Hostel are located in the Old Town of Kraków. Also located close to many worth to see in Krakow!!
- Really friendly staff - This is very important, specially when you travel alone - party friends
- In order to Have Fun in Krakow, you need to be in the right place with the right people.
- Great Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - The most important meals of the day, specially after a good party and before the next one!!
- Great Reviews means Satisfied clients
- Last but not least, they are very Clean Hostels with WiFi and Happy party people!!
- Cheap accomodation option in Krakow!
Wait no more. Book it and Have Fun!
Hopefully all you need to light-up a party is in this page, the rest is up-to you!
See Also: XY Things You Should Definitely do in Krakow!
Articles Most People Read
- Poland money - Does Poland Use the Euro Currency?
- ΜΟΥΣΕΙΟ ΑΟΥΣΒΙΤΣ I - ΞΕΝΑΓΗΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ
- Η ΖΩΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΒΑΡΣΟΒΙΑ, ΚΟΣΤΟΣ ΖΩΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ
- Why you should spend Christmas in Poland and New Year in Warsaw
- Awesome places outside Warsaw - Enjoy the Nature from Warsaw
- ΑΟΥΣΒΙΤΣ ΙΙ - ΜΠΙΡΚΕΝΑΟΥ, ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΚΕΝΤΡΟ ΕΞΟΝΤΩΣΗΣ
- Warsaw Poland, Warszawa - Life, Cost of Life and How to find Job
- Breakfast for just 1 zloty in Warsaw - Śniadanie za złotówkę
- Visit Treblinka extermination camp from Warsaw
Fun Tours in Krakow for ALL!
Some links on this page are affiliate links. Meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission. Only if you click through and book a tour or a hotel.
I recommend only known products and World Wide, personally Tested Companies!
Many images on this website come from Pixabay - Free License.
Others images are mine and for the rest, I should have a link to the source of the picture.